Baby, It’s Cold Outside Melt Kit
The weather is turning frosty. Fires are being lit. Gloves, scarves, and hats are being dug out from wherever they’ve been stashed for the past 10 months. Parents across the country are wondering where the hell all the matching pairs of gloves went. Drop a couple of these melts in your warmer and experience all your favorite, frosty smells without having to find that stupid second glove.
Melt Kits are designed for mixing and matching! Pick a cube from a few scents and melt them together to see what kind of fun blends you can come up with. I'll include a recipe card with a few yummy blends in case you're not feeling creative. Unleash your inner mixologist and share your findings on social media!
Venti Holiday Spirit: Peppermint mocha, sugar highs, controversial coffee cups
Minty Fresh: Garden mint, fresh breath, thoughts of summer
Black Diamond: Aspen slopes, slicing down the mountain, 80’s movie villains
Frozen Woods: Frosty pine needles, cold air, numb fingers and toes
Ice, Ice Berry: Frozen cranberries, skiing reindeer, sick winter jams
What is it?:
These 3 oz melts are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
Wax melts are meant to be used with your favorite warmer. Pop in a cube or two. Mix and match with other scents if you want. Get creative!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep away from all flammable objects.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!