Green Goddess Melt Kit
Green Goddess Melt Kit:
Ever walk into a grassy field barefoot and revel in the green-ness of it? Ever keep a plant alive and think "I AM THE EARTH MOTHER GAIA HERSELF"? Is a quiet, lush forest your happy place? Then this verdant quintet is for you. With a scent variety of earthy, herbal, fresh, and mossy, you can mix up your green dreamscape and you don't even have to water it.
Melt Kits are designed for mixing and matching! Pick a cube from a few scents and melt them together to see what kind of fun blends you can come up with. I'll include a recipe card with a few yummy blends in case you're not feeling creative. Unleash your inner mad scientist and share your findings on social media!
Ground Control: Vetiver, musk, hemp, balsam, cedar, Major Tom.
Super Green: Fresh cucumber, green leaves, moss, water, Ruby Rhod.
Kitchen Witch: Rosemary, sage, pine, cedar, greenery, the Potions storeroom.
Grass Stains: Grass, green leaves, moss, sage, dad's green Asics.
Get Lucky: Oakmoss, clover, sage, amber, lavender, tonka, the Emerald Isle.
What is it?:
These 3 oz melts are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
Wax melts are meant to be used with your favorite warmer. Pop in a cube or two. Mix and match with other scents if you want. Get creative!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep away from all flammable objects.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!