Herbology Melt Kit
Herbology Melt Kit:
Apothecaries must have been the shit. Spending your day surrounded by the smells of herbs, crushing and combining them in ways that helped people and probably smelled amazing. Since mortars and pestles cost a shit-ton to ship, we have the next best thing with a mix kit dedicated to the herbal apothecary arts.
Melt Kits are designed for mixing and matching! Pick a cube from a few scents and melt them together to see what kind of fun blends you can come up with. I'll include a recipe card with a few yummy blends in case you're not feeling creative. Unleash your inner mad scientist and share your findings on social media!
Crushed Leaves: Lemon verbena
Fresh Picked: White tea
Hipster Botanist: Cypress infused gin
Tres Chic: Lavender sandalwood
Mint to Be: Garden mint
What is it?:
These 3 oz melts are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
Wax melts are meant to be used with your favorite warmer. Pop in a cube or two. Mix and match with other scents if you want. Get creative!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep away from all flammable objects.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!