Custom Cameo Candle:
The perfect gift DOES exist. Surprise your mom, your grandma, or your kids' teachers with a custom candle made with the silhouette of your model of choice!
Choose your scent from the dropdown, upload your photo here, and make sure you follow the tips below for the best results!
- Pose your model in front of a light colored background. A white wall works well.
- Make sure you take the photo level with your subject, not from an upward or downward angle.
- Your model's lips should be closed. A relaxed face works best, but a small smile is fine too as long as their mouth is closed.
- Include the subject's entire head and shoulders in the shot. Make sure you get the back and top of their head.
- Refer to the sample photos above for an idea of how your photo should look!
Pick your scent from the dropdown! Choose any of our existing scents for your custom candle. If you don't know what they like, luxury linen and amber noir are pretty safe bets. The label on the back will list the scent with none of the sass.
What is it?:
These 8.5 oz candles are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass. The lovely silhouettes are made in Wisconsin by another awesome small business!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Trim wick to 1/4" inch before burning every time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.