Hoes Before Bros
Hoes Before Bros:
Happy Galentine's Day, ladies! You know what they say. Hoes before bros. Uteruses before duderuses. Ovaries before brovaries. Send one to your Galentine to let her know you love her like the poetic and noble land mermaid she is.
Raspberry, blackberry, vanilla, citrus.
What is it?:
These 8.5 oz candles are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
While the candles are good to go on their own, wax melts are meant to be used with your favorite warmer. Pop in a cube or two. Mix and match with other scents if you want. Get creative!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Trim wick to 1/4" inch before burning every time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.