2-in-1 Wax and Candle Warmer
You asked and we delivered. We now sell wax warmers to accompany our melts! The best thing about these particular warmers (aside from their striking beauty) is that they're a two-in-one product: you can use them with wax melts AND with jar candles!
Best of all, you get one FREE melt with the purchase of a wax warmer! Choose your scent in the notes. <3
How to use:
With wax melts: Add a few cubes of a Less Than Ladylike Candle Co. wax melt to the dish on top. You can use as many or as few as you like! Try mixing cubes of different fragrances to create your own signature scent cocktail. It'll hold all 6 cubes in a melt, but you won't need that much.
Here's a trick for easy wax removal! When the fragrance has dissipated from the wax, allow the wax to harden and then place the top dish into the freezer for 10-15 minutes. The wax disc should pop right out and can be discarded.
With candles: Remove the top dish from the warmer and remove the lid from your candle. Place the candle on the warming plate. Plug in and turn on the warmer. Enjoy a beautifully scented home with no open flame!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass, wax, or wax warmer surfaces.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or warmer while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle and warmer away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!