All That is Man Melt Kit
All That is Man Melt Kit:
One of the most common things I hear at events is "I like masculine scents." This could mean a million things, but it generally boils down to anything unsweet. Earthy. Boozy. Smoky. Leathery. Woody. (Heh.) We've assembled a glorious collection of dude smells (minus the funk - you're welcome) and now's your chance to create the manly blend of your dreams.
Melt Kits are designed for mixing and matching! Pick a cube from a few scents and melt them together to see what kind of fun blends you can come up with. I'll include a recipe card with a few yummy blends in case you're not feeling creative. Unleash your inner mad scientist and share your findings on social media!
This is Mahogany: Teakwood, tobacco, peppercorn, spice, dark musk, Effie Trinket.
Burn it Down: Smoke, embers, incense, sandalwood, campfire, the roof on fire.
Easily Suede: Leather, amber, musk, incense, saffron, saddle leather.
Bottoms Up: Whiskey, smoke, oak, your dad's poker nights.
Sexy Librarian: Old books, paper, sandalwood, patchouli, amber, leather, pencil skirts.
What is it?:
These 3 oz melts are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
Wax melts are meant to be used with your favorite warmer. Pop in a cube or two. Mix and match with other scents if you want. Get creative!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep away from all flammable objects.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!