April Showers Melt Kit
April Showers Melt Kit:
April showers bring May flowers, but before that happens, you can enjoy all of these delightful water scents, which is basically the only nice thing about rainy days. Well...Except for the cozy reading vibes, the sound of the rain on your roof, and the excuse to stay indoors because your allergies are going to be all fucked up the next day. Ok, there's lots to love about rainy days and these are the perfect scents to capture your love of all things wet.
Melt Kits are designed for mixing and matching! Pick a cube from a few scents and melt them together to see what kind of fun blends you can come up with. I'll include a recipe card with a few yummy blends in case you're not feeling creative. Unleash your inner mad scientist and share your findings on social media!
Rain, Rain: Self-explanatory really. The scent of rainwater pouring from the sky.
Toes in the Sand: Ocean breezes without having to dig sand out of any crevices.
Spa Day: Cucumber water, honeydew melon, and wellness or some shit.
Beach Day: Ozone, citrus, sea salt, and vacation dreams.
Cliff Jumping: Sea mist, tonka bean, powder, green leaves, and fearlessness.
What is it?:
These 3 oz melts are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
Wax melts are meant to be used with your favorite warmer. Pop in a cube or two. Mix and match with other scents if you want. Get creative!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep away from all flammable objects.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!