Imagine apple picking without having to leave your house. Imagine a warm mug of spiced cider you didn't have to make. Imagine apples and cinnamon baking and scenting your whole house with cozy awesomeness. That's what our newest fall addition Bite Me smells like. Juicy apple, warming cinnamon and clove, and all the autumn vibes you could ever ask for.
Sink your teeth into this baby and wish those sweltering summer days away. (Not literally though...it smells good, but it probably tastes like crayons.)
Apple, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, orange peel.
HEADS UP: This bad mother-shut-yo-mouth is SEASONAL! Snap it up while you still can, because when it's gone, it's gone.
What is it?:
These 3 oz melts and 8.5 oz candles are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
While the candles are good to go on their own, wax melts are meant to be used with your favorite warmer. Pop in a cube or two. Mix and match with other scents if you want. Get creative!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Trim wick to 1/4" inch before burning every time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!