Light a fire under their ass. It's time to Demand Justice.
This candle was specially created to support the Women's Prison Association (WPA), and $8 from every sale of this candle will support their important work. For 175 years, WPA has empowered women to redefine their lives in the face of injustice and incarceration. Their goal is to help women who've been impacted by incarceration forge pathways to freedom, safety, and independence.
We worked with representatives of WPA’s junior board, the Emerging Philanthropists (EPs) when creating this candle. They are a group of professional New Yorkers committed to supporting the work of WPA. The EPs host events to increase awareness and raise critical funds for the agency.
Get your candle while it lasts. We're only producing it from Feb. 13-March 8.
For more about the work of WPA, check out their website.
For more about the events sponsored by the EPs, check out the WPA's events website.
Black currant, jasmine, tonka, black tea, amber.
What is it?:
These 8.5 oz candles are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Trim wick to 1/4" inch before burning every time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.