Do Better is a rich bergamot black tea sweetened with honey. It's a reminder that change doesn't happen unless we demand it. It isn't someone else's problem. We can and will do better. Together we rise.
$10 from the sale of each candle will go directly to Black Girls Code, an organization focused on providing STEM education for girls of color, ages 7-17! With their help, more BIPOC women will be part of our digital future. I can't wait to see what kind of innovators this generation brings us!
The candle itself is $18, but this time, there are options to add an additional donation if you like! Add in $2, $5, or $10 through the dropdown menu and I'll donate the entire amount plus the original $10. Let's see how big of a check we can cut!
Black tea, honey, bergamot, black currant, light musk.
Limited Availability: Snatch up this exclusive offering before it leaves us! Orders will run from Monday, 6/29/2010 to Friday, 7/3/2020 and orders will ship by Monday, July 6th!
What is it?:
These 8.5 oz candles are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Trim wick to 1/4" inch before burning every time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.