Hands Off (My Motherfucking Uterus)
It won't all fit on the candle so we went with a solid, straightforward Hands Off. These old men keep trying to tell us what we can and can't do with our bodies. Here's a novel thought: MY BODY IS NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS.
This candle is in honor of every one of us who is salty AF about the idea that women's bodies are things that can be legislated. Who are salty AF about having to fight over and over again for the right to make our own decisions about our uteruses.
In lieu of shoving these up the ass of every lawmaker and judge who says otherwise, we're donating $5 from each candle to Planned Parenthood to help provide continued access to all the reproductive services and fight for our continued access to all the reproductive services we want, need, and deserve.
Sea salt, rocky shores, and reproductive justice
What is it?:
These 8.5 oz candles are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Trim wick to 1/4" inch before burning every time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!