Home (Alone) for the Holidays Melt Kit
No punch bowls with overly boozy eggnog. No awkward office parties with a discount DJ spinning hits from 10 years ago. No distant relatives stopping by sharing childhood stories you’d rather forget. This year, the holidays will look a little different. But that doesn’t mean they have to smell different! When you’re missing even Great Aunt Linda, drop a few melts in the warmer and go ahead and share those embarrassing stories with your cat.
Melt Kits are designed for mixing and matching! Pick a cube from a few scents and melt them together to see what kind of fun blends you can come up with. I'll include a recipe card with a few yummy blends in case you're not feeling creative. Unleash your inner mixologist and share your findings on social media!
Kissy Face: Mistletoe, green herbal, avoiding doorways
Everything Nice: Strudel, spice, and...well...everything nice.
No Gold Included: Frankincense, myrrh, the answer to the lifelong question about what these actually smell like.
Yule Be Back: Mulled cider, chestnuts, and friendly cheer
Orange You Glad Tidings: Orange, clove, spices, communal punch bowls
What is it?:
These 3 oz melts are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
Wax melts are meant to be used with your favorite warmer. Pop in a cube or two. Mix and match with other scents if you want. Get creative!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep away from all flammable objects.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!