Less Than Ladylike Masks
Masks are the hottest new accessory this season, especially since they’re pretty much mandated wherever you go. So why shouldn’t you have a mask that allows you to express your innermost thoughts about the assholes who aren’t wearing them?
Our masks are handmade in Nevada by sewing queen Diana Girtain. (She used to design and sew costumes for legit opera companies. She knows what she’s doing.) Her masks are cotton, double lined, reversible, won’t suck in when you breathe, have a pocket for a filter (not included), and have a bendable nose piece that prevents your glasses from fogging up. They check all the boxes!
Diana has partnered with her local 4-H and is using all the leftover fabric to sew masks to donate to the Navajo reservation in Arizona. Since the start of the pandemic, she has donated over 200 masks to schools, hospitals, and the reservation. 🥰🥰
Choose from a variety of color options so you can express yourself in all the sweary ways. Collect them all!
- Blue: Back the Fuck Off/6 Feet Motherfucker: light blue background with two lining choices: a light blue paisley or rainbow stripe. Available in Regular only.
- Pink: Fresh Out of Fucks: light pink background with a light pink and gold star lining. Available in Regular only.
- Grey: Busy Doing Epic Shit: Grey background with two lining choices: navy blue or rainbow. Available in Regular and XL.
- Regular: Fits 11” - 16”. Perfect for most teens and adults.
- XL: Fits 12” - 20”. Great for men and other people who are uncomfortable with standard size masks.
To measure: Measure from ear across top of nose to other ear.