NCLEX Then Chill
NCLEX Then Chill:
It’s 3am. You’re ass-deep in your pharmacology text book. It’s cold, it’s dark, and the room smells like dried tears. If this sounds familiar, then dry your eyes and grab a lighter. No, not for the textbooks—you still need those for a while. Light up your new “NCLEX then chill” candle, to calm your nerves with the smell of purifying herbs and a roaring bonfire. It’s almost as good as alprazolam. Almost.
This limited edition candle release is a collab with Meris, who is smack in the middle of it all and knows what she's talking about!
Sage, lavender, rosemary, fraser fir, cedar, cypress, sandalwood, smoke.
What is it?:
These 8.5 oz candles are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Trim wick to 1/4" inch before burning every time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.