Not Today, Satan
Not Today, Satan:
The right is losing their absolute shit about drag shows in public spaces. Something about them being inherently sexually explicit and therefore damaging to children? I have about a million arguments to make against that, but I thought, why not seize on our common interest here: The children.
I love kids! I have two. I show them that they're loved no matter who they are. And I protect them from people who would try to hurt them. Like Tennessee legislators if they happen to grow up gay.
I propose we work toward change that will ACTUALLY help our kids stay safe. Let’s raise money to support anti-bullying measures!
In the words immortalized by drag goddess Bianca del Rio, the "Not Today, Satan" candle is now available! $5 from every candle sold will go to support anti-bullying measures for LGBTQIA students in grades K-12. By working to eliminate these harmful prejudices and fears early, we can guarantee that the next generation will be kinder than the last one!
Click here to donate directly to the GLSEN organization.
“Not Today, Satan” is a smoky, smooth, and safe-for-work scent that'll have you preaching to the choir.
Rosewood, dark oud, peppercorn, and blackberry.
What is it?:
This 8.5 oz candle is hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Trim wick to 1/4" inch before burning every time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!