Plug-in Melt Warmers
These beautiful warmers are pretty and practical! With two beautiful options to choose from, you could pop one in every room and spread the love all through your home. Plug it in, put two cubes in the top, and flip the switch! Don't forget to turn it off when you leave, because they do get hot.
These plug-ins are smaller than our 2-in-1 warmers, so they make excellent gifts or fragrance diffusers for all the rooms in the house. The Obsidian warmer is a beautiful dark blown glass and the Filigree is a lovely silver toned metallic geometric pattern. The plug easily rotates to fit in horizontal and vertical outlets.
You'll want to add melts of your choice to your cart as well! As always, the melts are Buy 4, Get One Free.
How to use:
Add one or two cubes of a Less Than Ladylike Candle Co. wax melt to the dish on top. Flip the switch. Try mixing cubes of different fragrances to create your own signature scent cocktail!
Here are two tricks for easy wax removal once the fragrance has dissipated:
1) For warmers with a removable tray (Filigree): Allow the wax to harden and then place the top dish into the freezer for 10-15 minutes. The wax disc should pop right out and can be discarded.
2) For warmers with no removable tray (Obsidian): Turn off the warmer, and then carefully place a paper towel or cotton balls into the liquid wax. They should soak it up quickly. You can then use the paper towels or cotton balls as fire starters for camping or fire pits!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass, wax, or wax warmer surfaces.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or warmer while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle and warmer away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!