Resting Bitch Face
Resting Bitch Face:
In this time of face masks and general unrest, one group has risen up. The noble order of the Resting Bitch Face. Before these days of mandated face coverings, our resting faces drew attention with, "you'd be so much prettier if you smiled" or "cheer up, baby! It's not that bad!"
We're not angry. At least we weren't, up until you said that. That's just our fucking face. Rejoice, RBFers! In a mask, no one knows you're not smiling. Move about public spaces (responsibly, of course) with no unsolicited commentary and bask in your general unbotheredness. You've earned it.
Resting Bitch Face is a deep, rich vanilla bean with the smooth notes of aged bourbon. She's a little warm, a little bitey, and very comfortable just as she is.
Vanilla bean, bourbon, smoke, oak, sugar.
What is it?:
These 3 oz melts and 8.5 oz candles are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
While the candles are good to go on their own, wax melts are meant to be used with your favorite warmer. Pop in a cube or two. Mix and match with other scents if you want. Get creative!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Trim wick to 1/4" inch before burning every time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!