Something wicked this way comes. Cast an intoxicatingly earthy spell with the herbal magick of Witchy Woman. Like a midnight gathering in the forest, complete with purifying herbs and a roaring bonfire.
Sage, lavender, rosemary, fraser fir, cedar, cypress, sandalwood, smoke.
What is it?:
These 3 oz melts and 8.5 oz candles are hand poured and packaged in small batches right here in our Virginia studio. Made with sustainably grown soy wax, carefully curated fragrances, and a whole lot of sass.
While the candles are good to go on their own, wax melts are meant to be used with your favorite warmer. Pop in a cube or two. Mix and match with other scents if you want. Get creative!
WARNING! To avoid potential injury, property damage, and a huge mess:
- Trim wick to 1/4" inch before burning every time.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don't leave anything burning unattended.
- Do not touch hot glass or wax.
- Only burn on a heatproof surface.
- Do not move candle or burner while wax is liquid.
- Keep candle away from all flammable objects.
- Discontinue candle use when wax reaches 1/2" from the bottom of the jar.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Do not add water.
- Only use approved warmers and read the safety instructions.
- For the wax melts, wait until wax is cool and hardened to burn a new melt. Pop it out when it's solid and pop in a new one!